The easiest to ride of all our golf scooters. No kickstand. No balance required. The most advanced golf trike on the market with outstanding features, including:
* 43″ wide track for superior stability
* Proprietary controller for smooth acceleration
* 2500 watt waterproof, geared motor for superior climbing
* Upgraded suspension for extra clearance and a smooth ride
* Heavy grade powder coated aluminum bag holder with mud guard
* Cooler and Sand Bottle included
* Front and rear motorcycle grade disc brake system
* Dual 20ah (40ah total) lithium batteries
Many courses liked the single-rider concept of the Fat Tire Golf Scooter but wanted more stability without the need to “balance”. Our new Rebel Trike is the perfect solution! The easiest to ride of all our scooters. No balancing, no kickstand, wide track.
- High-Performance Motor with excellent hill climbing.
- Speed setting lockout for course safety.
- Includes bag holder, cooler, platform for scorecard, tees, and drink.
NOTE: SOCIAL DISTANCING DUE TO COVID-19 HAS CREATED A SUBSTANTIAL INCREASE IN ORDERS!! AT THIS TIME WE ARE SHIPPING APPROX. 2 WEEKS AFTER RECEIPT OF ORDER. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN YOUR ORDER IS RECEIVED, AND PRIOR TO SHIPMENT !!
The Fat Tire Golf Scooter ships 95% assembled. You’ll need to attach the rear wheels, handlebars and Bag Holder. Charges with standard 110v outlet. You can plug the scooter in directly, or take the battery out and charge it separately. Approximately 25 mile range and takes 6 – 8 hours to charge.
Return & Refund Policy
Returns are allowed within 30 days and are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Product must be returned undamaged and in original shipping material. Return freight cost is responsibility of purchaser.
Product received damaged must be noted with the freight carrier delivering the scooter at time of delivery.
Shipping to your door, in the continental U.S. is $495. Please contact us for a quote to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
Video “Walk Around”
Cancellations of an order placed are subject to a 5% handling fee
Warranty is for parts-only and DOES NOT INCLUDE labor, shipping costs, or transportation of the unit to/from any repair facility